


elise murdock came over and took these amazing photos of our beautiful baby girl!! i loved how they turned out! as you can tell we just love our baby! enjoy
Orientation Day
9 years ago



elise murdock came over and took these amazing photos of our beautiful baby girl!! i loved how they turned out! as you can tell we just love our baby! enjoy
Posted by farr's at 11:25 AM
4 comments:
how couldn't you love that baby :)
she is so cute and so tiny. i want to meet her.
I am loving these updates, she is adorable!
So I think you officially have the most beautiful precious baby in the world! What a blessing that must be ;) Amy!!!? I cant no believe how sweet she is- I sense the most wonderful vibe thru her pictures! She is a doll! I sure hope I have a baby someday half as cute as yours! Her eyes, her hair, her lil face is just perfect! Congratulations! You look so pretty too! You look great in your photos!
Post a Comment