CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

nursery

i



i just have to brag about my mom for a min
and show you how cute the baby bedding is.
my mom made all of it! i just love it and i love
how brinsley"s nursery turned out! thanks mom
your the best

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the baby sleeping in the crib the best!!!! She is the best part of the nursery :) but the whole nursery turned out perfect!!!

Jennifer Lane said...

I love it all. SO CUTE!! Especially the baby and especially the chandelier and especially the cute bedding (can i pay your mom to make me one....in 10 years?)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Your mom is very talented! I love all the fabric she used! it looks like it is out of a VERY expensive magazine! haha Your little girl is a DOLL!!!! I love all her dark hair! Good Luck with being a Mommy!!!! Congrats!

Beach Girl said...

Your mom can do anything! It is so elegant and beautiful!

Lesley said...

It looks just fit for a princess! Love it!

The Pearson's said...

UHHH! Your baby is SO dang cute- Like really...she's beautiful! All that dark hair, where'd she get it from!? You are so blonde. Congratulations for having such a beautiful and healthy baby! How exciting! I am so happy for you! And your mom!!!! She is amazing! Id be talking that up to ans showing all those pictures! I cant believe she made that! That's is so so good! I love it! I love that style and look! will she make me a set in like 5 yrs! HA ;)