CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

brinsley ann farr





on dec 27th we were blessed with our beautiful
baby girl... brinsley ann farr. she weighed 6 lbs 6 oz
and 19 1/2 inches long. she has a ton of dark hair.
she is so stinking cute. we just love her. she has
been really good so far. best day ever!!!







6 comments:

Larsens said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love her already! I love all that hair. Can't wait to come see her! Love ya!

Jenny said...

I LOVE her so freaking much!!! I miss her every second I can't see her :) (which im sure bugs you guys since I always seem to be around... ha ha ha) but she is just the cutest most perfect baby ever!!!

Jennifer Lane said...

I love all of her dark hair. She really is so stankin cute. CONGRATS AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Amy she is beautiful! I love the dark hair! So sweet! enjoy her being so brand new, because before you know it she will be so big!!!

Margaret said...

Carly's birthday was my best day ever too, holding her for the first time was the most amazing experience I've ever had.

The Yorgason Family said...

She is Gorgeous!! Congratulations on the new little one!! I can't wait to see her. I hope the transition is going well for the both of you! Amy you look Great! I hope I look that good. I'm Sooo excited for the both of you! :0) Congrats again!