
me, my mom, my sister, my aunt, two girl cousins and my grandma spent two amazing weeks in india. we traveled to five citys and and then endend our trip in nepal.
the beautiful sarees!

the children where so cute and dressed so pretty
this is the tallest temple in nepal.
the site that Gandhi was shot
had to get a henna tattoo
the gangs river was one of my favorite spots. it was amazing to be there and see the people and there rituals.
driving was such a adventure! it was so crazy and fun. no street lights or lanes its a free for all. just watch out for the cows, rickshaws and the motorcycles with a family of five on them!
only in india
i loved riding a elephant! there so cute
prettiest palaces
i felt like was on a movie set
the crew

do we fit in?
Nepal had a Chinese feel to it
Mt Everest, tallest mt in the world. last year i was at the lowest point in the world the dead sea!
plane flight over it
i loved india! it was the neatest place i have ever been and i loved everything about it. i would recommend it to anyone. the food was amazing and the culture was fascinating and the people where so neat! i miss it so much and am sad that i had to leave kevin behind! maybe he can go next time!




2 comments:
What an incredible trip!! I'm glad baby could go. The buildings are beautiful and I love all the fun colors the people wear. Thanks for the suggestion for the trip. AND you look super cute pregnant. I can't wait to see you.
WOW! I loved looking at your photos..they were awesome! Those last picture did look stunning! And as for you...You are so cute! I cant believe you are 7 months! You are tiny!
Thats so great that you got to go to India- I never really thought about going there... I work with a girl my age that is from there... we are actually pretty close. I am going to go to work now and ask her more about her country since I saw your photos! Lol! I hope all else is well!
Post a Comment