CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

go BYU


i am a byu fan because my cousin plays for them # 54 kyle luekenga


we are part of the cougars club, all you can eat food!

but anyway i hope that the cougars win to shut up all
the U fans because they are very overated!! The cougs are the better team! And will prove it on Saturday
you can say what you want i can have a opinion too.
and anyway USC really has the best team!! fight on

8 comments:

kOrTnI said...

Hi Amy!!!!

How are you?! I see you got eye surgery. How are you doing?!

Miss seeing you!
Keep in touch!

Kortni

akamoroti said...

Yeah, go BUY. We need the Utes to fall in the computer polls.

Jenny said...

YEAH BYU!!! can't wait til they kill all those stuck up jerks that make up the Utes!!!!

Chelsea and Miles said...

haha!! Amen Amy.. i hope byu wins too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're supportive of my school! Go BYU!

alli said...

Yay!!! I am SO beyond glad to not be the only BYU fans in the family. Can we watch the game with you? I'm afraid of my brothers and sister, and what they'll do when BYU kicks trash (meaning the Utah Utes).

Margaret said...

BYU...BYU...BYU, can you hear me chanting it?!!! Hope they win!

Jenny said...

I tagged you... Go to my blog and see what you have to do...:)