CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AMY'S Lasik eye surgery


The prep before the surgery

Amy's Lasik Eye Surgery Nov. 12,2008

Small video of the surgey.. courtesy of Kevin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! I hope you couldn't feel that.

alli said...

It is the oddest experiance/sensation. I would totally do it again in a heartbeat! RIght after the surgery, as I am still in the chair, they sat me up and gave me an eye test and I could read the bottom line from across the room!!!!!

Needless to say, I am a HUGE fan of lasik!

Congrats Amy- you're life will never be the same :)

Let me know how your recovery goes. I had tons of eye brusing and constant dry eye for like a year but I'd still do it all over again. It is the best!!!!

alli said...

ps: how did Kevin get the vid?

akamoroti said...

I need to have that done.

Margaret said...

Freaky, but amazing. I would love to never have to worry about contacts/glasses ever again.

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

What!! Lasik... and you didnt even tell... I would have brought you ice cream!! How did it go? Havent seen you in awhile, we need to get together soon. PS GO UTES!! haha