CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

new house


our new house

front door

brinsleys room

her cute bed



front door

kitchen island

i love that it is all one big room

kitchen

brinsleys bathroom

office

laundry room

master closet

master bath

hall way


master bed


dinning room

our basement!!!

a few things i love about our house
three car garage
master on main floor
huge master closet and shower and bath
huge laundry room with tons of storage
vaulted ceilings
all the doors are 9 feet
granite
stainless steel appliance
the tile are the big tiles
arch ways thru out
fun neighborhood
close to everything!
we love our new house and feel so lucky that we got it! we have had fun decorating and getting it ready and enjoying the neighborhood

2 comments:

The Yorgason Family said...

Gorgeous house!! I Love it!! I Love all of your decorations too, it's Beautiful! I also love that the basement it ready for Halloween already! Your house gets me excited to live in a house someday :0)

Lesley said...

It looks like a great house!!!! I'm so happy for you.