for some reason i am on this kick of cutting up old shirts and making them more fun, or making them into dresses for brinsley! it is really fun and a great project!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok you are Totally creative! I always think I want to do stuff like that but I'm really not good with things like that... or well maybe I just know it would be a disaster and never try! Either way you Rock! Keep it up they are all DARLING!!!! Love it!
That is Sooo cute and Sooo good!! I wish I were up there so you could teach me. I have a sewing machine and have been Super excited to start using it, but I hardly know anything about sewing. The fact that you can make that stuff up on the spot is talent!! It seriously looks like it came from the store. Sooo cute!
2 comments:
Ok you are Totally creative! I always think I want to do stuff like that but I'm really not good with things like that... or well maybe I just know it would be a disaster and never try! Either way you Rock! Keep it up they are all DARLING!!!! Love it!
That is Sooo cute and Sooo good!! I wish I were up there so you could teach me. I have a sewing machine and have been Super excited to start using it, but I hardly know anything about sewing. The fact that you can make that stuff up on the spot is talent!! It seriously looks like it came from the store. Sooo cute!
Post a Comment