CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

palm springs!!!


like always we did are annual trip to palm springs!
this year was a little different with a baby. it was still fun.

she loved the water and could not get enough of it




my grandparents house is so pretty. this is what we woke up to every morning. it makes you have spring fever really bad

kevin enjoyed golfing everyday, while i laid at the pool, at night we would go to the driving range and play tennis and cruse around in the golf cart! i love the desert!

happy st pattys day

we ran into christine taylor (ben stillers wife) at the professional tennis match. she loved brinsley so much and held her for 20 mins and evev put brinsley to sleep! she is so nice, she could not get enough of brinsley and was kissing her all over and loved her big blue eyes. it was so cool! brinsley is going to be watch zoolander, dodgeball, or brady bunch and think it is so cool that christine held her when she a baby! she said, oh ben is going to hear all about this precious baby!





we watched mens doubles and womens singles

our spoiled princess



we loved palm spings!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

wow... that golf ball and club picture is awesome!!!!! Fun trip :)

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

Yes!!! I love Palm Springs... and I am so glad I got to see the pic of Brinsley and Christine!! Brinsley has already had a famous encounter and she isnt even 4 months old!!! Love the pics and thanks for coming over last night. Love ya!

Margaret said...

I LOVE these pictures! Brinsley is so dang cute. Are you making all her hair bows? Her outfits are adorable.

vickiemariko said...

Adorable pictures! I love the St. Patty's Day one. Such a cute family!