
kevin flying
amy flying
nice goggle marks

we went for jessica goodmas birthday and it
was so much fun!!! not as fun as skydiving
but it was comparable, without the view!
we got pretty good at the end and then it was
over. i can see how it could be addicting
Orientation Day
8 years ago

5 comments:
Yay!! You blogged!!!
Okay- Love the vid. Do you/have you ever watched America's Next Top Model? Well like 2 years ago, they had the mode's doing a photo shoot in one of the those. It was beyond hilarious to watch them try to "pose" in a wind tunnel :)
ya its been a long time!!! that looks fun and i would rather do that than actually ski dive!! haha
I totally want to try that!
Chelsea found me on blogspot! I was so happy! And then I found YOU! It made my day! I have always wondered where you and Chelsea were!!! How how you were both doin! Blog with us! Chanandlierpearson.blogspot.com
Looks way fun! We didn't know you guys had a blog. We have had ours for almost 3 years!! I am glad I found you guys! :)
Post a Comment