CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

high school musical 3


this friday the 24th high school musical comes to theaters and you can all look for me because bo and i are in the movie!! bo is in a lot of the movie, so view jennys blog to see him, but i felt left out so i want to show you all that i am in the movie too, along with jenny, lacey, chelsey, and carrie!!! but i made the trailer so look for me!!!!

5 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

Your a star!!
I am so happy you got a blog and I am adding you to my list right now.
I am jealous of your trip, it looks like you had a blast!!
Love ya

Chelsea and Miles said...

welcome to blogging!! Im so glad you are on this now and not just face book!! haha way funny that you guys are on that...looks pretty crazy!! i think the movie looks good but i have never seen the other two so i would be lost!!

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh! That is so fun that you made it in the movie. I love the picture you posted, thanks for pointing yourself out!

art history alli said...

such a cute photo!! and all ya'll are in it!!! I am still amazed that you made it into the movie. Maybe I should try to be an extra? :)

btw: I was way psyched when I found your blog! I love blogstocking on Google Reader :)

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

How awesome Am!! You will have to tell me which part you are in so I can look for ya... or I will make you go to the movie again with me.